The Monopoly Go Corn Maze event continues the Thanksgiving festivities with a brand new list of rewards. The one-day Turkey Race tournament that just finished featured the Cranberry Splat shield skin, but this one doesn’t have any bonus skin or token. The prior event had you hunt for railroad spaces, and this open asks you for the same thing with the standard points table for heists and shutdowns. The main exception is that there are 100 people on the leaderboard with you.
Fortunately, the Cranberry Carnival main event is still going on, and there are rumors that the next partner event will be starting in the next few days. Corn Maze will continue until November 21, 2023 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. Here are all the ranking rewards and milestones that you can grab during the Corn Maze tournament for Monopoly Go on mobile.
What are the Monopoly Go Corn Maze tournament rewards?
Below is a breakdown of the rewards you’ll receive based on your ranking on the Top 100 leaderboard at the end of the Corn Maze tournament in Monopoly Go:
- 100th Place to?16th Place?– Cash
- 15th Place to 11th Place?– Cash x 5 + 25 Free Dice Rolls
- 10th Place to 9th Place?– Cash x 10 + 50 Free Dice Rolls
- 8th Place?– Cash x 12.5 + 75 Free Dice Rolls
- 7th Place?– Cash x 12.5 + 150 Free Dice Rolls
- 6th Place?– Cash x 15 + 200 Free Dice Rolls + 1 Gold Blue 4-Star Sticker Pack
- 5th Place?– Cash x 90 + 250 Free Dice Rolls + 1 Gold Blue 4-Star Sticker Pack
- 4th Place?– Cash x 90 + 300 Free Dice Rolls + 1 Gold Blue 4-Star Sticker Pack
- 3rd Place?– Cash x 90 + 400 Free Dice Rolls + 1 Gold Purple 5-Star Sticker Pack
- 2nd Place?– Cash x 90 + 500 Free Dice Rolls + 1 Gold Purple 5-Star Sticker Pack
- 1st Place?– Cash x 90 + 800 Free Dice Rolls + 1 Gold Purple 5-Star Sticker Pack
What are the Monopoly Go Corn Maze milestones?
[Update] The milestones for the Corn Maze tournament for Monopoly Go look to be the same as yesterday’s Turkey Race:
- 50 Event Points – 40 Dice Rolls
- 40 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 90 Event Points – 70 Free Dice Rolls
- 130 Event Points – 5-Minute High Roller Bonus
- 110 Event Points – 2-Star Orange Sticker Pack
- 170 Event Points – Cash
- 180 Event Points – 130 Free Dice Rolls
- 250 Event Points – 3-Star Pink Sticker Pack
- 225 Event Points – 20-Minute Mega Heist Bonus
- 280 Event Points – 175 Free Dice Rolls
- 300 Event Points – Cash
- 400 Event Points – 3-Star Pink Sticker Pack
- 375 Event Points – 250 Free Dice Rolls
- 425 Event Points – 20-Minute Rent Frenzy Bonus
- 500 Event Points – Cash
- 600 Event Points – 375 Free Dice Rolls
- 550 Event Points – 4-Star Blue Sticker Pack
- 700 Event Points – Cash
- 800 Event Points – 500 Free Dice Rolls
- 1000 Event Points – Cash
- 900 Event Points – 5-Star Purple Sticker Pack
- 1300 Event Points – 750 Free Dice Rolls
- 1500 Event Points – 15-Minute Cash Boost Bonus
- 1600 Event Points – Cash
- 2000 Event Points – 1200 Free Dice Rolls
[Original] We’re still not certain what the milestones will be for this event yet. It’s common that it’s a repeat of a prior list of milestones. We’ll update this guide once we’ve spent some time getting through the tournament and verifying any information on it.
Given that we expect the Thanksgiving partners event to start within the next few days, you may want to hold your dice until that happens. This tournament is relatively low priority given the reduced amount of overall rewards. If you can make it to the Top 5, though, you will get a good amount of cash.