The Monopoly Go Cranberry Festival event continues the Thanksgiving festivities with a new set of milestones. While the Blessed Feast was a pickup event that had tokens all over the board, the Cranberry Festival is a four-tile event that asks you to land on tax tiles (Income Tax and Luxury Tax) along with utility tiles (Electric Company and Water Works). This is a rough event to accumulate points, but the amount that you need to complete each tier is lower in general. November 21, 2023 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET marks the end of the event, which isn’t too long. Here’s a rundown of the rewards available throughout the Cranberry Festival main event for Monopoly Go on Android and iOS.
What are the Monopoly Go Cranberry Festival milestones and rewards?
The list below of the Cranberry Festival milestones in Monopoly Go doesn’t have a turkey token, so you may want to wait to use up your pool of dice for a later event. But you may want to try to get the Cranberry Splat shield skin from the Turkey Race tournament, so you may end up getting a lot of points for this event anyway.
- 5 Event Points – Cash
- 5 Event Points – 10 Free Dice Rolls
- 10 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 50 Event Points – 130 Free Dice Rolls
- 15 Event Points – Cash
- 15 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 15 Event Points – 10-Minute Rent Frenzy Bonus
- 20 Event Points – Cash
- 100 Event Points – 225 Free Dice Rolls
- 25 Event Points – Cash
- 25 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 30 Event Points – Cash
- 250 Event Points – 480 Free Dice Rolls
- 35 Event Points – Cash
- 40 Event Points – 2-Star Orange Sticker Pack
- 45 Event Points – Cash
- 400 Event Points – 750 Free Dice Rolls
- 50 Event Points – 10-Minute High Roller Bonus
- 75 Event Points – 3-Star Pink Sticker Pack
- 60 Event Points – Cash
- 700 Event Points – 1100 Free Dice Rolls
- 60 Event Points – 2-Star Gold Orange Sticker Pack
- 65 Event Points – Cash
- 70 Event Points – 15-Minute Cash Boost Bonus
- 80 Event Points – 100 Free Dice Rolls
- 500 Event Points – Cash
- 150 Event Points – 4-Star Blue Sticker Pack
- 200 Event Points – 250 Free Dice Rolls
- 250 Event Points – Cash
- 1200 Event Points – 2000 Free Dice Rolls
- 300 Event Points – 5-Minute Cash Boost Bonus
- 400 Event Points – 4-Star Blue Sticker Pack
- 500 Event Points – Cash
- 1800 Event Points – 2700 Free Dice Rolls
- 550 Event Points – 5-Star Purple Sticker Pack
- 600 Event Points – Cash
- 700 Event Points – 800 Free Dice Rolls
- 1300 Event Points – Cash
- 750 Event Points – 900 Free Dice Rolls
- 800 Event Points – 4-Star Gold Blue Sticker Pack
- 900 Event Points – Cash
- 4300 Event Points – 4-Star Gold Blue Sticker Pack + 7000 Free Dice Rolls
Interestingly, the tasks above are limited to only 42, which is comparatively small compared to most main events that have more close to 50. There are a lot of objectives with cash rewards, though, which is not particularly enticing. So overall, we don’t think this event is particularly high priority.
As a reminder for these tax and utility events, you will want to reduce the dice multiplier to 1x if you are States Avenue, Virginia Avenue, or Pennsylvania Railroad. This is because there is no dice roll from those positions on the board that will have you land on any of the spaces on the points table. On the other hand, if you are on Short Line Railroad or Pennsylvania Avenue, you have multiple shots to land on some sort of tax tile.
For more Monopoly Go guides, here is a sneak peek into the upcoming schedule for December 2023 in case you want to prepare for the Christmas holiday events.