(Update) If you’re looking for the Blessed Feast event for November 21-24, 2023, check it out here.
The Monopoly Go Blessed Feast event brings a fresh set of rewards that can be earned over the course of two days. Compared to the return of the Creative Accounting main event that just ended, this Thanksgiving-themed event requires players to obtain points by having your token land on spaces with turkey tokens on them. Each token awards 2 points apiece, increased by your dice multiplier. There are more tiles on this occasion that will give you points, but this means that you’ll need more points to reach each milestone. The end date for Blessed Feast is November 19, 2023 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET, which is a few hours before the tournament usually refreshes. Here is a breakdown of all the milestones that you can grab in the Blessed Feast event for Monopoly Go on mobile platforms.
What are the Monopoly Go Blessed Feast milestones and rewards?
Since there are no event tokens, like the pickaxes for the Egyptian Treasures mini-game, the list below for the Blessed Feast event for Monopoly Go has relatively more pickups for sticker packs and free dice rolls. You’ll need the following amount of event points to claim each reward below:
- 5 Event Points – Cash
- 10 Event Points – 10 Free Dice Rolls
- 10 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 80 Event Points – 125 Free Dice Rolls
- 15 Event Points – Cash
- 20 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 25 Event Points – Cash
- 150 Event Points – 220 Free Dice Rolls
- 25 Event Points – Cash
- 30 Event Points – 15-Minute Rent Frenzy Bonus
- 35 Event Points – 1-Star Green Sticker Pack
- 40 Event Points – Cash
- 425 Event Points – 550 Free Dice Rolls (+ 50 Free Dice Rolls)
- 45 Event Points – 2-Star Yellow Sticker Pack
- 50 Event Points – Cash
- 55 Event Points – Cash
- 800 Event Points – 900 Free Dice Rolls
- 60 Event Points – Cash
- 70 Event Points – 3-Star Pink Sticker Pack
- 80 Event Points – Cash
- 1000 Event Points – 1100 Free Dice Rolls (+ 2-Star Gold Yellow Sticker Pack)
- 100 Event Points – 15-Minute High Roller Bonus
- 120 Event Points – 2-Star Gold Yellow Sticker Pack
- 130 Event Points – 130 Free Dice Rolls
- 700 Event Points – Cash (+ 300 Free Dice Rolls)
- 150 Event Points – 140 Free Diec Rolls
- 250 Event Points – Cash
- 200 Event Points – 4-Star Blue Sticker Pack
- 225 Event Points – 5- Minute Cash Boost Bonus
- 2200 Event Points – 2000 Free Dice Rolls
- 300 Event Points – Cash
- 400 Event Points – 4-Star Blue Sticker Pack
- 500 Event Points – Cash
- 4500 Event Points – 4000 Free Dice Rolls (+ 5-Star Purple Sticker Pack)
- 600 Event Points – 5-Star Purple Sticker pack
- 700 Event Points – 25-Minute Rent Frenzy Bonus
- 800 Event Points – 500 Free Dice Rolls
- 3500 Event Points – Cash (+ 700 Free Dice Rolls)
- 900 Event Points – 800 Free Dice Rolls
- 1000 Event Points – 4-Star Gold Blue Sticker Pack
- 1100 Event Points – Cash
- 6500 Event Points – 5-Star Gold Blue Sticker Pack + 6500 Free Dice Rolls
Note that the entries with parentheses will only be received if you are able to get these bonuses in time. These typically ask players to shoot for very high multipliers to earn them, so you’ll need quite a lot of dice banked to obtain them.
As usual, the last 10 or so milestones aren’t worth grabbing unless you have a very large bank of dice and you’re sure that you have enough to reach the last milestone. Cash rewards will generally increase as you advance through the list, so that you have a better chance of clearing your current board.
This particular event is relatively low priority. If you think you can reach the Top 3 in the upcoming tournament, then it’s worth accumulating points for both events at the same time. But otherwise, it may be better to wait a few days to reset your tournament ranking, with the exception of claiming the Daily Treats and Quick Wins.