The Persona 5 Tactica best XP farm revolves around getting heaps of experience and money by replaying missions that are relatively easy to clear. After completing a mission, you get replay it once you have returned to the hideout. While you don’t necessarily have to grind for experience and money, it’s worth spending an hour or two raising the overall Phantom Thieves level so that you can fuse more powerful Personas. Beyond cash and XP, you’ll also receive a handful of lower-level Personas that you can use for fusion for every mission you repeat. Here is a list of the best missions to grind for experience points in P5T for PC, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.
What missions are good for farming XP in Persona 5 Tactica?
The following is a list of missions that are great for grinding and farming Persona 5 Tactica mainly because they can be completed in fewer than three turns. We recommend playing these in Easy or Safe mode to make the grinding process quicker. We will keep the details vague here to avoid spoilers.
- Mission 8 – Defeating the boss here should only take one turn. Have a character shoot the barrel on the left to make a soldier vulnerable. Then have your best caster move up and hit the soldier so that can get a One More and go straight for the boss with the highest spell you’ve got.
- Mission 11 – The only objective here is destroying the flag. So ignore the enemies and hit it with everything you’ve got. We recommend using Ann’s Agilao to take a serious chunk of health out of it.
- Mission 23 – Taking out of the enemies is a breeze here since you only face regular soldiers and one brute that easy to make vulnerable. It should only take two turns to get rid of them all.
- Mission 34 – This mission only takes three turns. Have one character like Ann hit the shield enemy on the left, while the other two concentrate on the right. When the reinforcements arrive, you can hit the shield enemy from the side on the lower level which will hit the two other soldiers that spawn next to it.
- Mission 42 – Unlike the mission before this one, there are no enemy reinforcements here. This grind point is one of the best so that you can claim Persona fodder for completing the compendium.
There are several passive Persona abilities that will aid in grinding. Level 32 Tam Lin is one of the first that you will have access to that can boost XP gain, while the Level 71 Dionysus has a skill that’s great for endgame grinding. The Level 30 Neko Shogun and Level 41 Anubis also have a skill that will increase the drop rate of rare Personas.
However, farming money is perhaps even more important since it can be to used summon Personas from the compendium and purchase high-grade weapons. For this, the Level 23 Sandman and the Level 51 Ganesha have the skills you’re looking for.