The Payday 3 best XP farm revolves around the Rock the Cradle heist. Given enough experience with the mission and having the right equipment, you can earn about $400,000 cash, 570 infamy, and about 1500 experience points within 5 minutes or less. If you are particularly lucky with where the whiteboard spawns in this mission, you can even shave this completion time down to 2 minutes. Granted, the Dirty Ice mission is a bit easier to grind out XP and cash, but it won’t be as fast as Rock the Cradle. Here’s a walkthrough on how to farm experience points and cash fast by finishing the Rock the Cradle mission in Payday 3.
Payday 3 best XP farm with Rock the Cradle
We will explains the best XP farm using the Rock the Cradle mission below on the highest Overkill difficulty. You will need to equip the Grifter, Quick Fingers, Glitch Protocol, Slippery, Escapist, and Battering Ram perks for the best chance of completing this mission quickly.
- Get past guards and grab keycard
- The fastest method involves using the Grifter skill so that you can Rush and then pick the front entrance fast with the Quick Fingers skill.
- Then make your way to the two guards in the VIP area and grab the keycard from them straight away, using the Glitch Protocol skill to prevent yourself from being handcuffed.
- If you do get handcuffed, though, you can use Slippery and Quick Fingers to get out of it.
- Find whiteboard with electrical switchboard information
- Head downstairs and head left to find the electrical switchboard you’ll need to use later.
- Break through the vent in this room to access a railing that goes all the way around the wall.
- Hop down and open the fifth door on the right. Slamming the vent in this washroom will hopefully get you the whiteboard.
- If the whiteboard doesn’t spawn there, you can go back the way you came, activate Rush by sprinting for 3 seconds using the Escapist and Battering Ram perks, and slam through the last door on the left. Head up the staircase, break the vent, and you will see an IT room that could be where the whiteboard spawns.
- Either way, once you have the info, head through the accountant’s office to access the railing again and go to the electric switchboard and turn off the right switch.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If the whiteboard does not spawn in either of these locations, it will be in a third location that’s deeper in the building. You should consider restarting the mission here.
- Hack open door and steal crypto wallet
- Go back to the accountant’s room and hack the computer. Since this will take a while, you can activate Rush again by sprinting around the desk and/or drop an EMP Jammer for expediency.
- Head to the whiteboard room you found earlier. The door to the crypto wallet will be open now. Steal it and head to the drop location, avoiding cameras as you must. (You may want to use ECM Jammer here.)
- Then head upstairs to the extraction point, using the Escapist and Battering Ram perks again to breach through the locked door. Otherwise, you can simply use the keycard.
We should note that sprinting in this mission for speed instead of carefully stealthing around is the fastest way to complete it. Interestingly, if something bad happens during your run but you have already found the whiteboard info, restarting the mission will not change this info. So if a guard or camera catches you, you can restart the mission without needing to find the whiteboard again. An average run should take you about 3 minutes or less, if everything runs smoothly.
Payday 3 XP farm FAQ
A: Complete the Rock the Cradle mission on Overkill difficulty with Grifter, Quick Fingers, Glitch Protocol, Slippery, Escapist, and Battering Ram perks. Follow the steps swiftly to potentially earn $400,000 cash, 570 infamy, and 1500 experience points in under 5 minutes.
A: Consider restarting the mission if the whiteboard is not in the first two locations. If something goes wrong but you’ve found the whiteboard, you can restart without searching for it again.
A: Use specific skills to swiftly secure the keycard, locate the whiteboard, deactivate the switch, hack the computer, and steal the crypto wallet. Employ Escapist and Battering Ram perks for speed and breaching, focusing on pace over stealth. Restart as needed without losing whiteboard info.