There are numerous Starfield Earth landmarks that you can visit. However, apart from one location on Earth, which is in the Sol system in the game, you will need to unlock each site on our home planet. For most instances, you won’t be able to fast travel to these areas until you have read a book that specifically talks about one of these places. That is, you won’t be able to find these locations merely by exploring the planet. Fortunately, we have a list of the various Earth locations and what you need to do unlock them all.
How to unlock all Starfield Earth landmarks
The following steps will allow you to unlock the list of Earth landmarks:
- NASA Launch Tower – You’ll visit this location during the main campaign
- The Pyramids of Giza – Read the book The Ancient Civilization of Egypt found in Sinclair’s books at Akila City
- Empire State Building – Read the book Our Lost Heritage found in the President’s office at MAST headquarters in New Atlantis
- US Bank Tower – Read the book Hope Family Tree in Director Ron Hope’s office at the HopeTech’s headquarters on Hopetown, a city in the Valo system on the planet Polvo
- The Shanghai Tower – Read the book Essentials of Modern Macroeconomics on ship around Porimma II
- Burj Khalifa – Read the book Race to the Heavens found in a VIP room at Siren of the Stars
- International Commerce Center – Read the book Maurice Lyon’s journal in the New Homestead settlement museum on Titan
- The Gateway Arch – Read the book The Price of Destiny found in Benjamin Bayu’s penthouse on Neon (you may need Theft skill to pickpocket Bayu)
- Abeno Harukas – Read the Diary of Kyosuke Nagata in the Lock Prison on the Crimson’s Fleet’s Suvorov planet in the Kryx system
- The Shard – Read the book Oliver Twist also found at Sinclair’s Books in Akila City
There are rumors that The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy is also one of these Earth landmarks, because of the Pisa Snow Globe item being in the database. But we haven’t been able to confirm this location.
Each of the locations will also have a snow globe collectible that you can pick up that will give you 100 XP.
Starfield Earth Landmarks FAQ
A: To unlock specific landmarks, you typically need to read a particular book related to that location. For example, to unlock the Pyramids of Giza, you should read “The Ancient Civilization of Egypt” found at Sinclair’s Books in Akila City. The NASA Launch Tower, however, is accessible during the main campaign.
A: Yes, each landmark has a snow globe collectible that grants you 100 XP when picked up.
A: While there’s speculation due to the Pisa Snow Globe item being in the game’s database, this location hasn’t been confirmed yet.