The Monopoly Go Golden Blitz schedule is important to know for players who want to trade gold stickers. These Golden Blitz events have been fantastic in completing various sticker sets to earn extra sticker packs and hundreds of free dice rolls. For these trading events, you can give away a specific gold card and request other gold cards that are usually three-stars to five-stars. However, developer Scopely doesn’t exactly have a list of dates or anything about when these trades are available. Here’s a general guide on when the Golden Blitz will occur in Monopoly Go for mobile platforms.
What is the Monopoly Go Golden Blitz schedule?
The Golden Blitz schedule for when the next trading event will happen is usually once every three to five days, with some possible exceptions for holidays.
This is based on the various dates that the Golden Blitz have happened in October and November 2023 (so far), as well as the gold stickers that were involved with the event:
- October 11 – Discovery, Happy Trading
- October 16 – Big Booty, Trickster!
- October 21 – Dive In!, Surprise!
- October 24 – Good Memories, Bronze Giant
- October 29 – Rock On!, The Eternal City
- October 31 – Frustration, Norse Adventure
- November 4 – Discovery, Chinese Zodiac
- November 6 – Mount Uluru, Wedding Bells
- November 10 – Good Memories, Rock On!
- November 13 – Frustration, Happy Trading
We recommend that you keep any excess gold cards or stickers without using them to claim the album safe prizes. Also don’t complete the album or else these stickers might be turned into stars. Sticker Boom events also tend to follow Golden Blitz in case you’re looking for them.
We also suggest going to various Monopoly Go Discords that facilitate trading and have sort of reputation system to make sure that you’re trading with someone trustworthy. This is because there are unfortunately a lot of scammers out there who will take your sticker without giving anything back.