You’ll be wondering how many rules are in The Password Game rules list pretty quickly after beginning. It doesn’t take long for the difficulty to ramp up, and many players are ready to tap out around Rule 16. Unfortunately, it doesn’t get easier from there.
Below we’ll show you how many The Password Game rules there are and list what each rule requires.
How many rules are in The Password Game?: Full rule list
There are 35 rules in The Password Game. However, one of them is a freebie, so you only technically have to follow 34 rules to win.
The full list of The Password Game rules is:
- Your password must be at least 5 characters.
- Your password must include a number.
- Your password must include an uppercase letter.
- Your password must include a special character.
- The digits in your password must add up to 25.
- Your password must include a month of the year.
- Your password must include a Roman numeral.
- Your password must include one of our sponsors (Pepsi, Starbucks or Shell)
- The Roman numerals in your password should multiply to 35.
- Your password must include this CAPTCHA. (This answer is random)
- Your password must include today’s Wordle answer.
- Your password must include a two-letter symbol from the periodic table.
- Your password must include the current phase of the moon as an emoji.
- Your password must include the name of this country. (This answer is random)
- Your password must include a leap year.
- Your password must include the best move in algebraic chess notation (This answer is random)
- ? This is my chicken, Paul. He hasn’t hatched yet; please put him in your password and keep him safe.
- The elements in your password must have atomic numbers that add up to 200
- All the vowels in your password must be bolded
- Oh no! Your password is on fire. Quick, put it out!
- Your password is not strong enough ???♂?.
- Your password must contain one of the following affirmations: I am loved/I am worthy/I am enough
- Paul has hatched! Please don’t forget to feed him; he eats three ? every minute.
- Your password must include the URL of a # minute ## second long YouTube video. (Length is randomly generated)
- A sacrifice must be made. Pick 2 letters that you will no longer be able to use.
- Your password must contain twice as many italic characters as bold.
- At least 30% of your password must be in the Wingdings font.
- Your password must include this color in hex (The color is random)
- All Roman numerals must be in Times New Roman.
- The font size of every digit must be equal to its square.
- Every instance of the same letter must have a different font size.
- Your password must include the length of your password.
- The length of your password must be a prime number.
- Uh, let’s just skip this one
- Your password must include the current time (Pulled from your system settings)
One thing to remember when playing is that fulfilling the conditions for a rule once isn’t enough. By the end of the game, your password must follow all 35 rules for you to win The Password Game.
Once your password meets the requirements of all 35 rules, you’ll be asked if this is your final password. COPY IT BEFOREHAND. When you select “yes,” your password disappears, and you’ll have two minutes to type it in from memory before it’s game over.
Balancing these rules can be mind-boggling, as implementing one may conflict with another. However, patience, strategic thinking, and a keen eye for detail are your best friends here. Remember to frequently review your password and ensure it stays compliant as you progress through the game.