Crunchyroll not working on PS5 is unfortunately a common issue. Thankfully, there are some workarounds to help solve it. Here’s how to fix the Crunchyroll “Oops! Something went wrong” error on the PlayStation 5 app.
Crunchyroll “Oops! Something went wrong” PS5 error fix
To fix the Crunchyroll “Oops! Something went wrong” PS5 error, users should:
- First, try restarting the app.
- A quick restart often solves this issue.
- Restart your console.
- The next step to try is restarting the console itself.
- A fresh restart shuts down and then restarts processes, which can help fix pesky issues.
- Reinstall the Crunchyroll.
- If the error message continues to appear, uninstalling and reinstalling the Crunchyroll app will give you a fresh application to run.
- Check Crunchyroll’s status.
- The Crunchyroll Twitter page is a good place to visit for news on upcoming or ongoing downtime.
Unfortunately, the Crunchyroll PS5 app is notorious for its inconsistency. Some days it works flawlessly, while on other days it can be very frustrating to deal with.
Hopefully, the Crunchyroll PS5 app continues to be improved with new updates to help make it more stable for those who have subscribed to the service.
For more popular guides, here’s how to fix the ChatGPT “Signup is currently unavailable” error. And here’s when PC games launch on the Epic Games Store.