Those wondering “Should I buy an Apple Watch Ultra or wait for the Ultra 2?” have come to the right article. Here’s a breakdown of who should buy the Apple Watch Ultra and who should wait for the Ultra 2.
Why you should buy an Apple Watch Ultra
Those who should buy an Apple Watch Ultra are:
- People who need a rugged exercise watch right now and want to go with Apple.
- Those who feel the features of the Apple Watch Ultra more than fulfill their needs.
- Users who find a great deal on a new or used Apple Watch Ultra.
Why you should wait for the Apple Watch Ultra 2
Those who should wait for the Apple Watch Ultra 2 are:
- Those who can afford to wait a little while before they need to buy a watch.
- People who aren’t impressed by the current model’s features and want to wait for improvements to be made.
As we move closer to September, the argument against buying an Apple Watch Ultra becomes stronger, as Apple is likely to roll out new watch products alongside the new iPhone. And, if new watches aren’t revealed, there’s still the potential for a hefty discount.
For more Apple guides, here’s when the iOS 16.5 release date is coming. And here’s some advice on whether or not you should upgrade to the iPhone 14.